Bored of the same old birthday cakes? Looking forward to try something new?
Caution: What you’re about to see now might make you go on a cake eating spree.
It’s time to stop counting your calories and sink your teeth into some delicious cakes. Presentation is everything, so we’ve made sure that your cakes don’t just taste good, they look mind-blowingly good too.
Make sure you read the whole article, we’ve saved the best for the last.
1. Do you have cookie cutters handy at home?
If yes, then you can use them to make a design out of sprinkles. Crunchy and yum!
2.Instead of regular frosting, caramelize the butter to make it taste different.
3. . Keep guilty pleasures at bay! Add fresh fruits to your cake.
4. An easier method of frosting is to microwave ready-to-use frost and gently pour it over the cake for super easy and sleek frosting.
5.Celebrating birthdays in the summer?
6. And for those who love Banana Splits… give them a birthday cake they never expected to see.
7. Try this for something new.
8.Look at that delicious frost!
If you want to make frosting an easy task, begin with lot of it on the top and careful smoothen it out from the center to cover it’s sides. Saveur it here.
9.When you’ve run out of ideas.
10.Your baby is going to turn 3 years old and you want to do something different yet easy in the name of baking?
Hah! Knew you would scroll down to see the best hacks first. Tricked ya’. We’ve put them in a random order. Hope you enjoy your read. In case you wish to make it extra special, send them a beautiful bouquet of flowers through online flower delivery. There are several websites that undertake international flower delivery as well. For any comments or suggestions feel free to post in the comment box below. Also make sure you make all your future birthdays special.