Azerbaijanis are a bunch of very reserved but polite and well mannered people. Anything is fine from flowers like Roses, Lilies & Carnations (be sure to get odd numbers, as even numbers here are associated with funeral) to chocolates. In Azeri culture it is the thought behind sending flowers, rather than the price. Azeris mainly exchange gifts for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Azerbaijan Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Azerbaijan? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Azerbaijan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Gifting Flowers To Someone In Azerbaijan: All You Need To Know!
Known to the world as the Land of Fire, Azerbaijan is a unique country. People here are nice, warm and welcoming to strangers, and the religious and local festivals are enjoyed by the entire community. If you want to send flowers to Azerbaijan to someone you know, you will find no dearth of celebrations and occasions. Most Azerbaijanis are Muslims, and religious festivals are always awaited. In the month of May, people here enjoy numerous food festivals in the capital of Baku.
Below is a quick overview of flower gifting culture in Azerbaijan with occasions that are perfect for sending gifts.
The culture of gifting flowers
Azerbaijanis exchange gifts on all major occasions, and it is common for people to gift flowers on birthdays, anniversaries and weddings. Azeri culture appreciates the gift, rather than the price, and flowers have a dominant role in the celebrations of the country. It is customary for Azerbaijanis to refuse a gift, or being reluctant about expensive gifts, which is why flowers remain the apt choice. If you want send a token bouquet, ensure that you choose an odd number of flowers. You should only send even flowers for funerals.
Best occasions for sending flowers to Azerbaijan
You can send flowers to Azerbaijan on occasions like –
1. Gurban Bayram and Novruz Bayram. Also called the Festival of Sacrifice, Gurban Bayram is a part of the Muslim culture. Novruz Bayram refers to the Zoroastrian New Year, when it is common to eat food items that start with letter ‘S’. You can send in flowers as a mark of respect for the culture on both occasions.
2. Ramazan (Ramadan) Bayram. Eid Ul Fitr is celebrated on the last day of the Ramazan month, and like Muslims all over the world, Azerbaijanis also part take in celebrations. This is, in fact, one of the best times to send a gift to someone. Azerbaijan florists accept orders in advance, so select flowers that you like. Just ensure that the number is even.
3. Birthdays, weddings, and Anniversaries. You can send flowers on occasions like these, and flowers are always appreciated, regardless of the style of the bouquet. Birthday flowers can be red, yellow or of any choice of color, and birth of a child is usually celebrated within the family, but others can send flowers and gifts.
4. Special occasions. International days of celebration, such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Woman's Day are good occasions to send flowers. Please note that locals may not celebrate big time, but floral gifts are usually seen as token of appreciation.
5. Funerals. You are only supposed to send even number of flowers for funeral arrangements. Sympathy flowers can be sent on the 4th, 7th or 40th day. The mourning period here is 40 days, and you can send wreaths on any given day during this period.
Check online now for flower delivery to Azerbaijan, and make sure that you appreciate their odd-even customs while selecting the bouquet, or floral arrangement. Azerbaijanis appreciate outsiders who respect their culture, like everyone else.