An Anniversary is the most popular occasion celebrated by lovers worldwide & sending anniversary flowers & gifts is the most important elements of an anniversary. We all agree that Romance is incomplete without Flowers & a Wedding Anniversary is the most important celebration for couples to express their everlasting love.
Wishing your friends and family on their anniversary through flowers conveys your best wishes. So go ahead send your wishes through Red Roses, Carnation (is used to celebrate 1st anniversary), Cosmos (2nd anniversary), Sunflowers (3rd anniversary), Geranium (4th anniversary), Daisies (5th anniversary), Calla Lily (6th anniversary), Orchids or even a Flowering Plant will do the trick.
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Bahrain Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Bahrain? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Bahrain into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Want To Send Flowers To Bahrain? Don’t Miss These Occasions
Famed for oil production and world heritage sites, Bahrain is a beauty of its own. People here are warm, extremely welcoming and appreciate good gestures. If you want to send flowers to Bahrain, you will find numerous occasions for that. In this post, we are going to discuss more about flower gifting culture in Bahrain and various occasions for which you can consider bouquets as a gift.
Flower gifting in Bahrain
Majority, around 70%, of people here are Muslims, and most are Shiites. As you may expect from other Gulf States, Bahrainis are very particular about their religious beliefs and faiths, and although liberal as compared to other countries in the region, it is important to respect local customs in Bahrain. You can send in flowers for almost any important occasion, but the bouquet should be addressed to the man of the house. An outsider man gifting flower to the woman in a Bahrain household is not really appreciated. Some of the best choices for flower delivery to Bahrain include roses, daisies, jasmines and sunflowers.
When to send flowers to Bahrain?
• Eid ul Adha & Eid ul Fitr. Eid ul Fitr follows the month of Ramadan fasting, and is one of the best occasions to send someone a bunch of flowers, as a respect for their religion and culture. ‘Eid ul Adha’ or Festival of Sacrifice is another big day, when animals like cows, sheep, and camels are sacrificed. Families have feasts around that time, and it is common to exchange gifts on both occasions. Bahrain florists accept orders in advance, so consider that option.
• Milad al-Nabi. This is also one of the popular & celebrated festivals in Bahrain, in the month of April. The local people celebrate Mila al-Nabi by feasting and storytelling, and it is a good time to send flowers to a family here as a mark of gesture. Note that this is more of a local festival, so it’s better to go for a mix of flowers.
• Christmas. Around 15% of the populations are Christians, so Christmas is a big time to celebrate. You can send flowers to Bahrain around New Year’s Eve and Christmas, as both are times to gift people.
• Special days, birthdays, and anniversaries. Selected Bahrainis do celebrate important international days like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Woman's Day, and it is considered to be a nice gesture to give small gifts and bouquets. It is, however, a norm to sending birthday and anniversary flowers. Select flowers like daisies and roses for such occasions.
• Funerals. It is a respectable thing to send flowers following someone’s funeral. Sympathy flowers are usually sent after funeral service is over, and you can send directly to the address of the grieving family. White flowers are appreciated for funerals and mourning period, which is typically three days for relatives and friends.
Bouquets for Bahrain can be booked on the same day online. Consider relying on simple arrangements when not sure of what to gift on a given occasion, or for a particular family event.