Sending sympathy flowers or plants to someone in Benin is a traditional gesture of comfort and affection that lets them know that they are not alone at such a tragic time. Flowers are the most common form of expressing sorrow & support to the bereaved, not only have a calming effect, but a fortifying one as well.
Send condolence flowers as soon as you hear of the death are quite appropriate. We advise selecting flowers like White Asiatic lilies, White Roses, Alstromerias in shades of pale Peach, Carnations that will show the family that you are thinking of them and their lost loved one. When sending sympathy flowers to the funeral home select either a Standing Funeral Spray or a Wreath, and if you are sending sympathy flowers to someone’s home select a Sympathy Basket, Casket Sprays or a Lily Sympathy Plant. Remember sending of sympathy flowers possesses its own particular etiquette. It's important to know where and when to send them in order to avoid having them arrive at an inappropriate time or place.
FLOWERS FOR SYMPATHY
The Benin Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Benin? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Benin into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Sending Flowers To Benin- Check The Common Occasions For Gifting!
The diverse culture and beliefs of Benin make it an interesting destination for travelers. People in other parts of the world have different perspectives of Benin, but it is known for Voodoo, which is believed and followed by more than 50% of the population. A considerable number of people here follow Islam and Christianity too. If you know someone here and want to send flowers to Benin, here are some occasions to consider.
1. Voodoo Day. Celebrated on 10th January, it has the vibe of Christmas for the locals. The day is all about big celebrations, and people often step out and mix with the community. Some of the local ceremonies may not be for the faint hearted, but this is a good time to send a gestural gift to someone. If you are unsure of what to gift on Voodoo Day, flowers are considered to be a good choice. Benin florists will accept orders in advance, and you can place a booking online.
2. Gelede Festival. This festival is dedicated to the mother of the house, and is a great day to celebrate & show respect to female elders. Think of this as an equivalent to Woman’s Day, but in the traditional day. While the locals prefer to have community festivals, with men dancing to please and amuse women, you can send in a bouquet of respect.
3. Christmas. A considerable part of the population follows Christianity, and it is not surprising that Christmas is a big event here. You can order flower delivery to Benin anywhere in the last week of December as a gift. All kinds of flowers are acceptable, and there no fixed norms, at least not at the country level. You can send flowers, selected gifts and other products around New Year’s Eve too.
4. Ramadan. Around 20% of the population are Muslims. Islam followers celebrate Ramadan month of fasting, which ends with Eid. It can be considered a nice gesture to send in flowers and dry fruits to someone you may know. Keep in mind that gifting rituals can vary from one part of the country to another, so consider a mix of flowers, if you are not accurate about what to choose
5. Special days. Flowers can be sent all internationally important days, such as Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Woman's Day. Even by local beliefs and customs, sending flowers on birth of a child or for a wedding is appreciated. Anniversary and birthday flowers can be anything of your choice – no specific rules, as such.
Sympathy flowers following someone’s death can be sent to grieving family anytime after the funeral is over. As we had mentioned earlier, the rituals can vary and the local people have their own customs and beliefs. You can also send a wreath to the funeral home.
Sending flowers to Benin doesn’t have to be complicated. Just check for florists, find the arrangement of flowers or ready bouquet you like, and place an order – Flowers are always a symbol of true feelings for an occasion.
Send Sympathy flowers to Benin with our Funeral Flower Delivery Service
Losing someone forever is painful news we all go through at some point of our life. When someone you know has suffered a loss, you would like to express your condolences to them. No matter where you live, you can send beautiful sympathy flower arrangements to Benin through Flora2000. Our wide variety of white sympathy flowers & a convenient ordering system will make your ordering easy.
What flowers do I send for Sympathy or funeral?
Wreaths – Usually made of White Carnations, White Gerbera Daisies or White Roses. They can be laid on the casket & are a sign of peace and eternal rest. Wreaths made of Purple Orchids & White Carnations or assorted Red Roses; Purple Gerberas & White Carnations are also the preferred choice. Send Wreaths to Benin from Flora2000 & pay your respects to the departed one.
A bunch of White Roses – It symbolizes purity, innocence and peace. They make a charming sympathy arrangement. They look more beautiful when combined with White Lilies. Send funeral flowers to Benin with our worldwide lower delivery service.
Send White Chrysanthemums – With large flower heads & Yellow centers these gorgeous plants make for a lovely sympathy bouquet. When paired with white roses; they are perfect for funeral ceremonies to convey your sorrow and condolence.
A Peace Lily Plant – A very thoughtful and unique way to say that you sympathize. With shiny big leaves & serrated edges; these White flowers resemble Calla Lilies with their hooded shape.
Asiatic Lilies An arrangement or bouquets of White or Pink Asiatic Lilies can be sent to show your sorrow and sympathy. They can be mixed with White Roses to give an elegant look.