The China Collection
From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your feelings in our floral boutique. Simply choose breathtaking ensembles from our lavish collection and get flowers delivered to China today. You can also send flowers across China, from Beijing to Kashgar and express your heartfelt gratitude and love for those closest to you.
Why Choose Our International Flower Delivery?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to China into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Valentine’s Day Celebration in China
Valentine's Day is also celebrated in China, as is related as Daughter's Festival. It is held on the 7th month and 7th day of the lunar calendar and celebrates a love story between the seventh daughter of the Emperor of Heaven and an orphaned cowherd.
- Do not give shoes to your lover - It means you want the person in your relationship to walk away or the relationship is going to ends soon.
- Do not give a wind chime – ‘Wind Chimes’ represents ‘separation’.
- Chinese culture believes in introducing different bamboo types in their boardrooms and meeting rooms for good luck and prosperity.
Chinese New Year 2019
About 20% of countries of the world celebrate Chinese New Year. It is the most important holiday in Chinese tradition. Commonly called as Chunjie or Spring season. This year it will be celebrated on 5th February. Chinese New Year marks the beginning from January 21 to February 20. People pray for good harvest and planting. They also have a tradition to burn crackers, fake paper money and printed gold bars to pay a tribute to their deceased loved ones. Its an auspicious day to arrange a family reunion. Majority of stores are closed during this festival so people prefer to buy uy nian huo (年货), or New Year’s products way in advance. A quick trivia about it is that Sweeping and throwing out garbage isn’t allowed before the 5th. The purpose is to make sure you don’t wash away the good luck.
A harvest festival celebrated by Chinese & Vietnamese people in East Asian communities including China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and The Philippines. Traditionally it falls on 15th day of the eight month – a full moon day. In (1045-221 BC), some of the Chinese emperors worshiped moon to bring a vast harvest for the following year and since then it’s a ritual which is carried generations to generations.
Valentine's Day 2019
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized card written by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone of the shelf.
Pre-Valentine's Day tips to consider
- 1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th.
- 2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
- 3. Romantic Valentine Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
- 4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentines Cake, Perfumes, Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow.
- 5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “her”.
So you will ask ‘What Woman prefer on Valentine's Day?’
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
- Red Roses
- Pink Roses
- Pink Lilies
- Rose and Lilies Bouquet
- Valentines Red Roses
- Valentines Gifts & Hampers
- Valentines Flowers
- Valentines Arrangement
- Valentine Roses
- Rose with Teddy & Chocolates