MOTHERS DAY BEST SELLERS
The China Collection
From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your feelings in our floral boutique. Simply choose breathtaking ensembles from our lavish collection and get flowers delivered to China today. You can also send flowers across China, from Beijing to Kashgar and express your heartfelt gratitude and love for those closest to you.
Why Choose Our International Flower Delivery?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to China into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Valentine’s Day Celebration in China
Valentine's Day is also celebrated in China, as is related as Daughter's Festival. It is held on the 7th month and 7th day of the lunar calendar and celebrates a love story between the seventh daughter of the Emperor of Heaven and an orphaned cowherd.
- Do not give shoes to your lover - It means you want the person in your relationship to walk away or the relationship is going to ends soon.
- Do not give a wind chime – ‘Wind Chimes’ represents ‘separation’.
- Chinese culture believes in introducing different bamboo types in their boardrooms and meeting rooms for good luck and prosperity.
Valentine's Day 2019
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized card written by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone of the shelf.
Pre-Valentine's Day tips to consider
- 1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th.
- 2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
- 3. Romantic Valentine Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
- 4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentines Cake, Perfumes, Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow.
- 5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “her”.
So you will ask ‘What Woman prefer on Valentine's Day?’
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
- Red Roses
- Pink Roses
- Pink Lilies
- Rose and Lilies Bouquet
- Valentines Red Roses
- Valentines Gifts & Hampers
- Valentines Flowers
- Valentines Arrangement
- Valentine Roses
- Rose with Teddy & Chocolates