The Japan Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Japan?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Japan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
It is called as Land of the Rising Sun. Its economy is the world's third-largest by nominal GDP. 90 percent of the people live in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hakone and Hiroshima. When it comes to gift giving in Japan it is deeply rooted in tradition with gifts given not only for social occasions, but also for social obligations. Chocolates are most commonly given on Valentine ’s Day by couples while flowers are gifted during other occasions like Birthdays, Anniversaries etc. Gifts in pairs are considered to be lucky. Red roses, Gerberas, Carnations, and Orchids would be the perfect options if you are planning to gift someone.
Lilies, lotus and camellias are categorized into sad gesture. Before gifting any Japanese mates make sure you have a glance about Hanakotoba. Blue (forgot-me-not) and red camellias comprises love while cherry blossoms are apt for generous and kindness.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.
Easter Flowers & Gifts
Celebrate the resurrection of Christ (Easter)on 21st April with Flora2000 by sending EasterFlower Arrangement, Easter Hampers & Gift Baskets. Easter is celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the northern spring equinox. The week before Easter is also referred as the "Holy Week".
Handy tips for Easter gifting this year.
- 1. Lily is the most prominent choice of flower for Easter. Traditionally White lily symbolizes happiness while Yellow lilies show ‘live for the moment’.
- 2. White flowers are the foremost choice as far as colour goes, but you can send a colourful arrangement made of Pink Lilies or Mixed Coloured Roses in a woven basket.
- 3. Another good choices for Easter include spring flowers like Daffodil, Tulip, Rhododendron& Azaleas.
Our exquisite collection of flowers & Gifts for Easter.
- Yellow Flowers
- Purple Flowers
- Mixed Flowers Arrangements.