The Japan Collection
We at Flora2000 hand-pick flowers of the highest pedigree, compose them into the most breathtaking floral arrangements and deliver right on time. Our legacy lies in creating these floral works of art and making floral gifting a luxurious experience for you. With an ever increasing delivery network that’s spread across 190 countries you can send flowers to Japan to your loved ones without any hassle. If you are looking to send flowers across Japan, from Kagoshima to Fukushima or Tokyo to Yokohama or Osaka to Nagoya then just go through our stunning collection and send something enamoring to your friends and family.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.
Father's Day Flowers & Gifts to Japan
The one who gives children life lessons, survival skills and the quiet, unconditional support which they require to reach their goal/calling in life is Father. This thought of celebrating fatherhood was first introduced in the United States and since June 1910 it has been celebrated joyously. Flowers, obviously play a vital part in this celebration. Flowers that we’d suggest you go with? Quite simply, say it with Roses. In white, pink, yellow or red, these will bring a smile on grizzly dad’s face. Want a break with tradition, look for an arrangement with Alstroemeria, White Lilies, Orchids, Blue Irises or Tulips.
Flowers And Gifts For Father's Day
- Father's Day Unique Gifts Ideas.
- Father's Day Flowers.
- White & Blue Lily arrangement.
- Blue Roses in a clear glass vase.
- Father's Day Gift & Hampers.
- Father's Day Flowers in the basket.
- Father's Day Arrangement.
- Father's Day Bouquet.