The Japan Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
Why Choose Our International Flower Delivery?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Japan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
It is called as Land of the Rising Sun. Its economy is the world's third-largest by nominal GDP. 90 percent of the people live in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hakone and Hiroshima. When it comes to gift giving in Japan it is deeply rooted in tradition with gifts given not only for social occasions, but also for social obligations. Chocolates are most commonly given on Valentine ’s Day by couples while flowers are gifted during other occasions like Birthdays, Anniversaries etc. Gifts in pairs are considered to be lucky. Red roses, Gerberas, Carnations, and Orchids would be the perfect options if you are planning to gift someone.
Lilies, lotus and camellias are categorized into sad gesture. Before gifting any Japanese mates make sure you have a glance about Hanakotoba. Blue (forgot-me-not) and red camellias comprises love while cherry blossoms are apt for generous and kindness.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.
Valentine's Day 2019
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized card written by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone of the shelf.
Pre-Valentine's Day tips to consider
- 1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th.
- 2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
- 3. Romantic Valentine Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
- 4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentines Cake, Perfumes, Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow.
- 5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “her”.
So you will ask ‘What Woman prefer on Valentine's Day?’
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
- Red Roses
- Pink Roses
- Pink Lilies
- Rose and Lilies Bouquet
- Valentines Red Roses
- Valentines Gifts & Hampers
- Valentines Flowers
- Valentines Arrangement
- Valentine Roses
- Rose with Teddy & Chocolates