The Korea Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Korea?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Korea into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Korea is divided into two distinct sovereign states, North Korea & South Korea. Hibiscus Syriacus or in Korea known as Mugunghwa, is the national flower of South Korea. The exchange of gifts is an important part of Korean life, closely linked to showing respect. While visiting a Korean family do carry fruit, flowers, wine or liquor. Business gifts are presented at the first meeting. Koreans are proud of themselves on modesty and humbleness so they prefer sending soothing blooms like Tulips, Red Roses, White Lilies, Gerberas, Stargazer Lilies and White Roses.
Planning to Gift Flowers in South Korea - Know Their Traditions and Culture
Korea is one of the most developed countries in Asia, with a well-established economy. Their national flower is the Korean Rose, having the binomial nomenclature of Hibiscus Syriacus. The culture in Korea is traditional and is highly disciplined, so greeting Korean people with flowers can be tricky, or a sensitive issue.
You can gift flowers to anyone anywhere in the world, even to a beautiful country like Korea. You can find many florists on the internet, which provides international delivery service to customers at affordable price. You can contact such florists to send flowers to Korea cheap
Korea was divided after the war in 1950s, and then South Korea chose democracy and set the path of prosperity and peace. Now, its people are one of the highest income earners in the world.
If you are planning to send flowers to South Korea
, then you need to know how the rituals and floral tributes are associated with one another in Korea. It will help you gift the right flowers to a person you know, as per the occasion.
Different Occasions and Gifting Flowers in Korea
Chopail - The festival celebrated in honor of Lord Buddha’s birthday is known to be Chopail. On this day, people will remember the bond of holiness and spirituality, and celebrate the festival with devotion. Lantern festival is the important aspect of these celebrations, and flowers will be the important part in it.
If you want to impress your friend in Seoul, South Korea, then you can send flowers to Seoul Korea
on this special day. White Lilies, Daisies, and White Roses are the best choice on this occasion.
- It is one of the important festivals celebrated in the spring season in Korea. This shows Korean love and respect to their mothers. On Mother’s day, floral arrangements with Lilies and Pink Roses are regarded as the best gift, as it shows family affection and love.
- It is the most important festival for Koreans, when all the family members come together to celebrate and enjoy the festival. Red Roses, White flowers, Lilies, Carnations make excellent choices with Charismas gifts.
Occasions and Flowers
Social life in Korea has always been dominated by their religions. They are very particular regarding the symbolism. So you need to choose the right flowers depending on the occasions.
- People come together to give farewell to the deceased person. If you want to express your condolence to the family by sending flowers, then choose sympathy flowers with Pink and White colors as they are appropriate for the occasion. Even if you can't make it to the funeral arrangements
, these flowers with a written message will express your feelings.
Before sending flower delivery to Korea
, you must know the meaning of the particular flowers, as different flowers have different meanings. That way, you can make a good impression without hurting their feelings. Gifting flowers is the best way to convey and express your feelings appropriately towards a person.
Valentine’s Day 2021
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the ’most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine’s Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine’s Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine’s Day?’
Flowers For Valentine’s Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift’ you’ve been looking for is just a click away.