The Cook Islands is a nation in the South Pacific with 15 islands scattered over a vast area. When invited to someone's home, it is customary to bring flowers for the host. Tiare Maori (or Tiale Maoli) is the national flower of Cook Islands. Carnations, Lilies & Roses are the best sellers here.
Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Cook Islands Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Cook Islands? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Cook Islands into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
The Cook Islands And Its Beautiful Summer Blossoms
With the summers, the Cook Islands are going to be literally flooded by it’s beautiful, colourful and marvellous summer flowers. If you are going to visit Cook Islands, this would be one of the best times so that you see and experience the beautiful blossoms. The Cook Islands florists will be fully stocked up during these times.
It is definitely worth seeing these flowers to Cook Islands and celebrates your special occasion here. You will get to see so many varieties of flowers in bright colours at the florists, if you wish to buy birthday flowers, anniversary flowers or the woman’s day flowers during March or the Mother’s Day flowers in the month of May.
For the others who want to send flowers to Cook Islands from the other part of the world, there are many online shops and vendors. You can book your flowers by seeing their catalogue and make your own customised bouquets with your favourite Valentine’s Day flowers or the Christmas flowers.
Famous flowers of the cooks Islands
These are some of the special and unique flowers of the Cook Islands. Now, planning to make a flower delivery to Cook Islands is quite easy. The flowers have always been a precious part of the cool island culture and have been an important part of many occasions.
• Tipani - This is a brilliant white or pink flower with five petals and an amazing fragrance. The petals have a bright dash of yellow and are the most wonderful flower of the Cook Islands during this season.
• Hibiscus - One of the best flowers of the tropical climate and the flower that is famous throughout the world is the hibiscus. The most commonly found hibiscus has red petals, but it is also found in light pink, orange and yellow shade petals.
• Gardenia - This flower is locally known as the Tiare Maori and has a special place in the cool islands heritage as these are the flowers that first came along with the initial migrants to this Island.
• Yellow bells - A delicate yellow flower that shines so bright in the tropical sun of the Cook Islands and it is loved by all here.
• Heliconia - These are interesting flowers of this island as their looks like a lobster’s claw and are also called as the lobster-claws locally. The flower is red in colour and is an important food for many birds.
• Birds of Paradise - These are awesome flowers that look as vibrant and beautiful as the birds themselves.
• Red ginger - These attractive flowers originated in Malaysia, but are as impressive and popular even in Cook Islands.
• Flame tree - The tree of these flowers looks as if they are on fire when these flowers are in full blossom.
• Giant Red ixora - These are strong abundant flowers of this island, red to orange in colour.
• Fringed hibiscus - This is just a variant of the hibiscus and also known as the Japanese lantern. Whatever you wish to say, there is always a flower for it in Cook Islands.