The Japan Collection
We at Flora2000 hand-pick flowers of the highest pedigree, compose them into the most breathtaking floral arrangements and deliver right on time. Our legacy lies in creating these floral works of art and making floral gifting a luxurious experience for you. With an ever increasing delivery network that’s spread across 190 countries you can send flowers to Japan to your loved ones without any hassle. If you are looking to send flowers across Japan, from Kagoshima to Fukushima or Tokyo to Yokohama or Osaka to Nagoya then just go through our stunning collection and send something enamoring to your friends and family.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Japan?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Japan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
It is called as Land of the Rising Sun. Its economy is the world's third-largest by nominal GDP. 90 percent of the people live in cities like Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hakone and Hiroshima. When it comes to gift giving in Japan it is deeply rooted in tradition with gifts given not only for social occasions, but also for social obligations. Chocolates are most commonly given on Valentine ’s Day by couples while flowers are gifted during other occasions like Birthdays, Anniversaries etc. Gifts in pairs are considered to be lucky. Red roses, Gerberas, Carnations, and Orchids would be the perfect options if you are planning to gift someone.
Lilies, lotus and camellias are categorized into sad gesture. Before gifting any Japanese mates make sure you have a glance about Hanakotoba. Blue (forgot-me-not) and red camellias comprises love while cherry blossoms are apt for generous and kindness.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.
Tips For Sending Women’s Day Flowers & Gifts to Japan:
- 1. Best-selling Woman’s Day flowers are Roses, Asters, Carnations, & Tulips (Select Yellow, Red, Pink or White colors).
- 2. Include fillers like Baby's breath & Bachelor button.
- 3. Add a box of chocolates. They are most preferred gifts by a woman.
- 4. Cuddly cushions, soft toys, handbags, cosmetics are some of the other options.
- 5. Place your order well in advance to get it delivered on 8th March. Use flower coupons wherever applicable.
Our exclusive hand cut fresh flowers range for Women’s Day.
- Classic Red Roses
- Yellow Roses
- Pink Roses
- Fresh White Roses
- Pink, White & Yellow Lilies
- A Rose and Lily Bouquet
- Women’s Day Roses
- Women’s Day Gift & Hampers
- Women’s Day Flowers
- Women’s Day Arrangement
- Pink, Purple, Blue and White Asters
- Roses with Teddy & Chocolates