Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Algeria Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Algeria? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Algeria into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Sending Flowers To Algeria: Check The Best Occasions And Events!
As the largest country in Africa, Algeria is diverse, unique, and is full of culture. Algerians love flowers, and this is often the most common thing people would bring for a family dinner. In fact, it is very usual for people to greet and send flowers to each other in Algeria. The national flower of Algeria is Iris, but when it comes to bouquets and floral arrangements, carnations, daisies, and gerberas are most popular. If you want to send flowers to Algeria, you should look for any of these, besides lilies, which are also a traditional favorite.
Flower gifting culture in Algeria
In Algerian culture, sending flowers is considered to be a token of appreciation, and local people actually see as a warm gesture for creating and fostering relationships. Algerians believe in the whole idea of gifting, rather than actual gift. If you are invited to someone’s home, fruits and flower, along with bakery items will be most loved. For sending flowers to Algeria, consider roses and tulips. Not many know, but violet stands here for sadness, so if you are expressing grief, only then select violet flowers as a part of the bouquet.
Best occasions for sending flowers to Algeria
• Eid ul-Fitr&Eid al-Adha. Algeria is a Muslim-dominated country, so the month of Ramadan is a time for fasting and ends with the Eid ul-Fitr celebration. You can choose to send flowers to anywhere in Algeria throughout the month, especially right before or on Eid ul-Fitr. Eid al-Adha is the Feast of Sacrifice, which happens in November. Locals celebrate and have elaborate meals, also a great time to send flowers to someone you like or would like to surprise. Algeria florists can arrange for any kind of bouquet as you want.
• New Years’ Eve. Like the rest of the world, New Year’s is a big day in Algeria and a perfect time to send gifts around. If you don’t understand the local culture or norms, your best bet is flowers, which is appreciated. Many Algerians will greet each other in general with flowers, so this is just a great way to wish someone at the start of a new year.
• Funerals. There is usually a mourning period of three or more days in Algeria, and sympathy flowers can be sent during this period. Any color of flower can be selected, especially violet, which is considered to be the element of sadness. Bright flowers are also often sent, as a way to honor the happy life of the deceased.
• Other occasions. While Valentine's Day is not as big here as in the Western countries, flowers are exchanged. Flowers are more commonly on special days, such as Mother's Day and Woman's Day. More than 90% of the country’s population are Sunni Muslims, but there is a small population of Christians, who celebrate Christmas like other countries on December 25th. There are florists who can arrange flower delivery to Algeria on Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Send someone some happiness today!
Valentine’s Day 2021
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the ’most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine’s Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine’s Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine’s Day?’
Flowers For Valentine’s Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift’ you’ve been looking for is just a click away.