A multicultural island society, with Caribbean and Latin American features, Aruba celebrates some famous days like Bon Bini Festival, Caha di Orgel, Carnaval, Dande, Dera Gai (June 24), Dia Di Betico, Flag & Anthem Day, Gaita, Pagara, King’s Day (April 27) & Sinterklaas. Not to mention other imported festivities like Semana Santa ("Holy Week"), Valentine’s Day and Halloween. Sending flowers like Carnations, Daisies, Lilies & Roses as gifts plays an important role in all these celebrations.
The Aruba Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Aruba? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Aruba into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Check Top Occasions For Sending Flowers To Aruba
Famed as one of the best holiday destinations of the Caribbean, Aruba is a beautiful country. Arubans are please, warm people, who are often formal when it comes to gifts and greetings. If you want to send flowers to Aruba, there are various occasions to consider. Christianity is the dominant religion here, and most people are Roman Catholics. Expectedly, Christmas is a great time to celebrate, and the last week of December is all about fun, just like anywhere else in the world.
Here are some good occasions and events for flower gifting.
1. Aruba Carnival. The Aruba Carnival happens in the month of January, and this is a two-month long festival of sorts, with incredible events and carnival attractions. While this is not a time when Arubans expect gifts from others, you can send flowers to Aruba to someone as a token of appreciation for their culture.
2. Christmas. Like everywhere else, Christmas is a big day in Aruba, and if you are not sure of what kind of local gifts you can buy, go for flowers. Roses, white daisies, lilies and other bouquet flowers are appreciated. Caribbean people are usually fun loving and fond of colors, so select flowers that represent your thoughts.
3. Special occasions. Many people like to order flower delivery to Aruba for special occasions, such as Mother's Day and Woman's Day. Valentine’s Day is also a popular occasion to express love and fondness for someone. The calendar and important dates in this small country match the western traditions to a good extent. Both Mother's Day and Woman's Day are celebrated as per international norms.
4. Funerals. Sending sympathy flowers to the family of the deceased is appreciated in Aruba. Funeral customs and arrangements are mostly similar to that of the USA. You can order for flower wreaths, and anything in white is considered to be graceful and respectful. If the deceased had a more interesting life, you can select any flowers of your choice, but white is the way to go.
5. Birthday, anniversaries and weddings. Gifts are expected on occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. You can send in red, yellow and white roses for someone on their birthday, while anniversary flowers can be more colorful.
Ordering flowers for someone in Aruba
The people of Aruba love to gift one another on every special occasions. Birthday flowers, special bouquets for loved ones, and gifts around the festive season in December are more common. If you want to get flowers for someone, there are many local Aruba florists who would take the orders online. Please note that the festive season is a busy time, as in most countries, so you may want to book your bouquet in advance. It is also a good idea to explore festivals that are celebrated beyond the ones listed, because Aruba has a sizeable population that believes in other faiths.
A bouquet for someone in Aruba could be a thoughtful and lovable choice, and you can always pick floral arrangements that you like, although roses are your best bet for most occasions.