Located in the mid-Atlantic region of Portugal, It’s an absolute scenic beauty in itself and boasts some of the most picturesque landscapes in the world. When invited to a house here for dinner, bring flowers, good quality chocolates or candies. Count the number of flowers you bring–13 is considered unlucky. Here the best selling flowers are Roses, Lilies & Carnations.
Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Azores Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Azores? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Azores into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Sending Flowers To Someone In Azores – Check The Best Occasions Here!
Often lauded by travelers as the best secret destination off the coast of Portugal, Azores consists of nine volcanic islands. The culture, faith, traditions, and religious following of Azores are deeply influenced by Portugal. If you know someone here and would want to send flowers to Azores, there are numerous occasions to consider, such as Festas do Senhor Santo Cristo dos Milagres. Azores islands are known for fertile soil, and flowers bloom abundantly on most islands. Just like in Portugal, flowers make for a great gift here, and in this post, we are discussing more on flower gifting culture in Azores.
Respecting the gifting culture
People in Azores mostly follow Roman Catholicism, so celebrations are pretty similar and common as that of Portugal, although most islands have festivals and events. Azores florists will take orders for bouquets on most occasions, but it is wise to know the customs. If you are sending flowers, remember that 13 is considered to be an unlucky number. Red flowers are best reserved for someone you love or deeply care for, so for casual gifting, go for whites and yellows. Flowers are always appreciated and considered thoughtful as gifts, so regardless of the celebrations, you can send floral arrangements and bouquets for someone living on these islands.
Best occasions to send flowers
• Local celebrations. In the summer months, which is between June and August, most event and festivals happen in Azores. Some festivals are specific to selected islands, while others, like the Carnaval, are celebrated everywhere. Carnaval time is all about traditions, and while most islands follow their own, it is always appropriate to send someone flowers around this time. Espírito Santo is one such event that’s celebrated on most islands, and these are more about community gatherings. You can order flower delivery to Azores anywhere during this time.
• Christmas and New Year’s. Like in many parts of the world and neighboring regions, Christmas and New Year’s are big days on these islands, and people love family gatherings and gifting one another. You can send flowers, special gifts to people you know, and these are busy times, so order in advance.
• Special occasions. Sending flowers on occasions like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Woman's Day is loved and considered a good gesture. Red flowers, as we had mentioned earlier, are best reserved for Valentine's Day.
• Sympathy flowers for funerals. Azores follows Portuguese funeral traditions, as most people are Catholic. Families often arrange a memorial service for the deceased after death, so you can send a funeral wreath on that day, or can express your grief by sending one directly to the funeral place.
• Special occasions. If you want to wish someone on their birthday or anniversary, flowers are certainly the best choice. You can send birthday and anniversary flowers to Azores online, but do check for bouquets and floral arrangements, which must be appropriate for the occasion.
People in Azores will love and value a bunch of fresh flowers on any special event or occasion!
Father“s Day Unique Gifts Ideas
A festival of honoring fathers and acknowledging fatherhood, paternal bonds and the influence of Super Heroes who don“t have caps... they are our Dads. Since long Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide on the 3rd Sunday of every June. This year make his day memorable. Spoil him by sending handpicked flowers & gifts from Flora2000. Celebrate Dad - Celebrate Father’s Day