This Middle East country is foremost in gifting flowers. Extended family and very close friends send flowers for birthdays, Ramadan, Eid, Hajj, and other celebratory occasions. If you are invited to a Bahraini's home, bring a houseplant, box of imported chocolates, or a small gift from your home country.
Always say that the gift is for your host, never the hostess, who you may not meet. Remember flowers & gifts are given with two hands & are not opened when received. Roses, gerberas, Aster, stargazing lilies and lilies are most gifted flowers on here.
The Bahrain Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Bahrain? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Bahrain into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Want To Send Flowers To Bahrain? Don’t Miss These Occasions
Famed for oil production and world heritage sites, Bahrain is a beauty of its own. People here are warm, extremely welcoming and appreciate good gestures. If you want to send flowers to Bahrain, you will find numerous occasions for that. In this post, we are going to discuss more about flower gifting culture in Bahrain and various occasions for which you can consider bouquets as a gift.
Flower gifting in Bahrain
Majority, around 70%, of people here are Muslims, and most are Shiites. As you may expect from other Gulf States, Bahrainis are very particular about their religious beliefs and faiths, and although liberal as compared to other countries in the region, it is important to respect local customs in Bahrain. You can send in flowers for almost any important occasion, but the bouquet should be addressed to the man of the house. An outsider man gifting flower to the woman in a Bahrain household is not really appreciated. Some of the best choices for flower delivery to Bahrain include roses, daisies, jasmines and sunflowers.
When to send flowers to Bahrain?
• Eid ul Adha & Eid ul Fitr. Eid ul Fitr follows the month of Ramadan fasting, and is one of the best occasions to send someone a bunch of flowers, as a respect for their religion and culture. ‘Eid ul Adha’ or Festival of Sacrifice is another big day, when animals like cows, sheep, and camels are sacrificed. Families have feasts around that time, and it is common to exchange gifts on both occasions. Bahrain florists accept orders in advance, so consider that option.
• Milad al-Nabi. This is also one of the popular & celebrated festivals in Bahrain, in the month of April. The local people celebrate Mila al-Nabi by feasting and storytelling, and it is a good time to send flowers to a family here as a mark of gesture. Note that this is more of a local festival, so it’s better to go for a mix of flowers.
• Christmas. Around 15% of the populations are Christians, so Christmas is a big time to celebrate. You can send flowers to Bahrain around New Year’s Eve and Christmas, as both are times to gift people.
• Special days, birthdays, and anniversaries. Selected Bahrainis do celebrate important international days like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Woman's Day, and it is considered to be a nice gesture to give small gifts and bouquets. It is, however, a norm to sending birthday and anniversary flowers. Select flowers like daisies and roses for such occasions.
• Funerals. It is a respectable thing to send flowers following someone’s funeral. Sympathy flowers are usually sent after funeral service is over, and you can send directly to the address of the grieving family. White flowers are appreciated for funerals and mourning period, which is typically three days for relatives and friends.
Bouquets for Bahrain can be booked on the same day online. Consider relying on simple arrangements when not sure of what to gift on a given occasion, or for a particular family event.
Grandparents Day, Sunday, 13 September 2020
It is a holiday which commemorates the first Sunday after Labor Day and is celebrated for both maternal and paternal grandparents. This day is raised to bring awareness about senior citizens and appreciate all the joy and wisdom that grandparents bring in our lives. In the US, the president issues a proclamation to keep the tradition going.