Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Bolivia Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Bolivia? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Bolivia into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Occasions Where Flower Gifting Is A Common Practice in Bolivia
Bolivia has a vibrant culture with 90% people belonging to the Amerindian ancestry. People are warm and welcoming. Families are very tight-knit especially in the rural areas. Family gatherings are a common occurrence and people love giving and receiving flowers. If you have a friend residing in Bolivia you can send flowers to Bolivia on any occasion by ordering online.
Flowers make ideal gifts in Bolivia:
Since Bolivians appreciate flowers for gifts, there are a lot of online vendors who offer flower delivery to Bolivia. Bolivians consider flowers to be the most practical gift. When it comes to gifting, you can’t possibly go wrong with flowers especially since the intention of gift-gifting matters more to Bolivians than the value of the gift.
It is also a pretty easy gift to choose. Flowers are abundantly available all over Bolivia and you are spoilt for choices. Rather than breaking your head in short listing a gift, you can send flowers to Bolivia as a token of appreciation to your friend. A beautiful bouquet would no doubt be seen as thoughtful gesture and instantly brighten up their day.
If a Bolivian local invite you over to their home for a meal, make sure you surprise your host with a lovely bouquet of lilies or roses. They’ll be happy to include your fresh flowers in their vase. Flowers denote friendship, gratitude and hospitality. Avoid choosing yellow or purple flowers since they are associated with negative connotations.
Occasions for sending flowers to Bolivia:
• Dia del la Primvara (First day of Spring): Spring season is welcomed with joy in Bolivia. The day is associated with youth and is also seen as the equivalent of Valentine’s Day. Couples exchange Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts and spend time together and young ones in school receive flowers on this occasion and candies.
• Christmas: The majority of people in Bolivia are Roman Catholics and Christmas is no doubt a grand affair at Bolivia. People attend midnight church service, gather together as a family and exchange flowers and gifts.
• Birthday: Birthday marks a special day and it is a common practice among Bolivians to gift people flowers on their birthday. Some choose to add a gift along with the birthday flowers.
• Engagement and wedding: During engagement grooms present the to-be bride flowers. The ceremony area is decorated with lovely pink flowers. Flowers have an equally important place in Bolivian weddings as around the world.
• Dia de la Madre (Mother’s Day): Bolivians being very family-oriented use this occasion to spend extra time with their mother and gift her flowers. The day is an extremely busy day for Bolivia florists and they are always on the run delivering Mother’s Day flowers.
• Dia del Meastro (Teacher’s day): Just as in other countries, teachers are celebrated in Bolivia due to their service to the community. Schools conduct activities to honor teachers while children bring lovely flowers or gifts for their teachers.
• Funerals: Bolivians express sympathy to the grieving family and offer funeral wreaths made of light-colored flowers. If you aren’t able to make it to a loved one’s funeral you can get flowers delivered.
Valentine’s Day 2021
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the ’most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine’s Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine’s Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine’s Day?’
Flowers For Valentine’s Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift’ you’ve been looking for is just a click away.