Cantuta is the national flower of the 5th largest country in South America. Flowers send or gifted sincerely will be appreciated regardless of the value. The intention is what counts here in Bolivia.
When invited to a Bolivian house gift your hostess flowers, wine, whiskey and high quality chocolates. But remember not to select Yellow or Purple flowers. Bring a bag of assorted American candy (Tootsie Pops, candy bars, etc.) for the children. It will be very well received.
Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Bolivia Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Bolivia? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Bolivia into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Occasions Where Flower Gifting Is A Common Practice in Bolivia
Bolivia has a vibrant culture with 90% people belonging to the Amerindian ancestry. People are warm and welcoming. Families are very tight-knit especially in the rural areas. Family gatherings are a common occurrence and people love giving and receiving flowers. If you have a friend residing in Bolivia you can send flowers to Bolivia on any occasion by ordering online.
Flowers make ideal gifts in Bolivia:
Since Bolivians appreciate flowers for gifts, there are a lot of online vendors who offer flower delivery to Bolivia. Bolivians consider flowers to be the most practical gift. When it comes to gifting, you can’t possibly go wrong with flowers especially since the intention of gift-gifting matters more to Bolivians than the value of the gift.
It is also a pretty easy gift to choose. Flowers are abundantly available all over Bolivia and you are spoilt for choices. Rather than breaking your head in short listing a gift, you can send flowers to Bolivia as a token of appreciation to your friend. A beautiful bouquet would no doubt be seen as thoughtful gesture and instantly brighten up their day.
If a Bolivian local invite you over to their home for a meal, make sure you surprise your host with a lovely bouquet of lilies or roses. They’ll be happy to include your fresh flowers in their vase. Flowers denote friendship, gratitude and hospitality. Avoid choosing yellow or purple flowers since they are associated with negative connotations.
Occasions for sending flowers to Bolivia:
• Dia del la Primvara (First day of Spring): Spring season is welcomed with joy in Bolivia. The day is associated with youth and is also seen as the equivalent of Valentine’s Day. Couples exchange Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts and spend time together and young ones in school receive flowers on this occasion and candies.
• Christmas: The majority of people in Bolivia are Roman Catholics and Christmas is no doubt a grand affair at Bolivia. People attend midnight church service, gather together as a family and exchange flowers and gifts.
• Birthday: Birthday marks a special day and it is a common practice among Bolivians to gift people flowers on their birthday. Some choose to add a gift along with the birthday flowers.
• Engagement and wedding: During engagement grooms present the to-be bride flowers. The ceremony area is decorated with lovely pink flowers. Flowers have an equally important place in Bolivian weddings as around the world.
• Dia de la Madre (Mother’s Day): Bolivians being very family-oriented use this occasion to spend extra time with their mother and gift her flowers. The day is an extremely busy day for Bolivia florists and they are always on the run delivering Mother’s Day flowers.
• Dia del Meastro (Teacher’s day): Just as in other countries, teachers are celebrated in Bolivia due to their service to the community. Schools conduct activities to honor teachers while children bring lovely flowers or gifts for their teachers.
• Funerals: Bolivians express sympathy to the grieving family and offer funeral wreaths made of light-colored flowers. If you aren’t able to make it to a loved one’s funeral you can get flowers delivered.
Grandparents Day, Sunday, 13 September 2020
It is a holiday which commemorates the first Sunday after Labor Day and is celebrated for both maternal and paternal grandparents. This day is raised to bring awareness about senior citizens and appreciate all the joy and wisdom that grandparents bring in our lives. In the US, the president issues a proclamation to keep the tradition going.