Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Cambodia Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Cambodia? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Cambodia into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Flowers and Cambodia - The Tradition of Exchanging Flowers as Gifts
Cambodia is popular for its rich cultural heritage and welcoming people. Religion serves as the driving force of their cultural inspiration. 98% of Cambodians are Buddhists and the entire country goes into festive mood during Buddhist celebrations. Since flowers are synonymous with celebrations, you can send flowers to Cambodia to your Cambodian friend/ business client during one of the Buddhist events.
Cambodians are very social in nature and love to help others. They are super-kind and generous and love exchanging gifts on major occasions. They love the idea of gifting that the actual gift. They’d rather like a thoughtful and nicely wrapped gift than an expensive one. The monetary value of the gift isn’t given too much importance. Since flowers make great gifts, you can arrange flower delivery to Cambodia if you are thinking about surprising your Cambodian friend on a special day.
Lilies, roses and carnations are the popular choice of flowers for bouquets. When visiting a Cambodian’s home, carrying a lovely bouquet or fruit basket is guaranteed to leave your host impressed. When it comes to other special occasions, flowers are also accompanied by other funny gifts wrapped in bright colorful paper. Avoid white wrapping paper since white is associated with mourning.
Occasions to send flowers to Cambodia:
Cambodian calendar is dotted with public holidays and festivals. You can send flowers to Cambodia during one of the festivals. The visual appeal of flowers is unbeatable. Cambodians would find it to be a token of appreciation/ gratitude.
• Khmer New Year and Vesak Bochea: The entire country comes to a halt during the 3-day period of New Year. The celebrations peak on the third day. This is a great occasion to send flowers to your Cambodian friend. Vesak Bochea celebrates the life of Lord Buddha. On this day Buddhists donate clothes and food to the local monks.
• Christmas and New Year: There is only a small population of Christians in Cambodia. Christmas and New Year is not celebrated like the way in western countries. Shops and restaurants are decorated with tinsel and fake snow. You could send Christmas flowers through one of the online portals. During New Year the Pub Streets transforms into one big party scene and there are fireworks displays throughout the country.
• Birthdays, weddings and anniversaries: Unlike most other countries’ birthday isn’t a huge deal in Cambodia. Many aren’t aware of their birth date and birthdays aren’t celebrated. However beautiful flower displays are a common sight in weddings. Guests are invited to witness the marriage rituals. Cambodia florists will deliver the bouquet of your choice to the newly-wedded couples. On anniversaries couples exchange flowers.
• Other occasions: Valentine’s Day is usually low-key and it’s the younger generation who are more into celebrating Valentine’s Day. Flower and gift sales shoot up a couple of days before Valentine’s Day. Red roses are exchanged. Mother’s Day is pretty much the same like in other countries. The most popular choice for Mother’s Day flowers is roses, lilies and tulips.
• Funeral: White flags are hung outside home following an immediate family member’s death. There is a funeral procession 3 or 7 days after the person’s death. You can express your sympathy by sending sympathy flowers during the difficult time.
Valentine’s Day 2021
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the ’most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine’s Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine’s Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine’s Day?’
Flowers For Valentine’s Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift’ you’ve been looking for is just a click away.