Chilean Bellflower is the national flower of this long, narrow stretching country. Popular flowers here are Añañuca (Hippeastrum igneum)
Copihue (Lapageria rosea) Dedal de oro (Eschscholzia californica)
Litre (Lithraea caustica), Ulmo (Eucryphia cordifolia), Roses, Lilies, Carnations & Anthuriums. Good quality Chocolates are also famous here.
The Chile Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Chile? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Chile into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Just like Argnetina and Brazil coming empty handed is considered to be rude gesture. Wrapped gift and gift card refers to great gesture. Gifting flowers (Birds of paradise) and bottle of wine can be termed as excellent gifts in Chile.
Flower Gifting Culture, Customs and Practices of Chile
If you have friends in Chile, who are celebrating a special occasion and you wish to send flowers to Chile like the birthday flowers, anniversary flowers or Christmas flowers to him or her, then you should know about the flower gifting culture of Chile.
In this interesting article, you will get to know all about flower delivery to Chile and their interesting customs surrounding the Valentine’s Day flowers, Mother’s Day flowers, funeral arrangements and sympathy flowers.
Even Chile florists will tell you little basic etiquette like never to buy purple or black flowers for happy occasions. Generally, in Chile there is a habit of giving a small bouquet to show your love and or honour towards your friends. For instance, giving woman’s day flowers or giving flowers to your hostess will be appreciated.
Some popular bouquets of Chile
Know about few of the popular bouquet types and names so that you can choose the best one suited for your occasion when you send flowers to Chile.
• Genuine - This bouquet has 12 lilies.
• Smiling - This bouquet contains all roses, no specific counts and that means there are no restrictions and the sky is the limit.
• Good taste - As the name of the bouquet suggests, it is a great tasteful bouquet with roses, carnations and button poms
• Capricious beauty - This is one more bouquet where you will find the beautiful roses along with the gypsophila
• Inspiration - Make a great inspiring present. Get her the inspiration bouquet that contains 6 roses, 6 lilies and gypsophila arranged in a unique beautiful manner that is sure to make an impression.
• Give me a break - This cool bouquet is as bright and cool as its name and contains the big beautiful sunflowers along with the orchids.
• Good luck - Send your loved ones some good by sending the good luck bouquet with twelve roses in it.
• Luxury - How else can luxury be expressed than the famous luxurious bouquet of Chile with roses and lilies.
• Glory - How else one can call a bouquet make of the glorious combination of flowers like the gerberas, carnations and roses.
• Reward for goodness - Reward any of the goodness you find by giving the reward for goodness bouquet that has 36 roses beautifully arranged in one beautiful bunch.
• Cheerful - One great way to be cheerful is with the cheerful flower bouquet with the gerberas, roses and lilies.
• I can’t live without you - With 3 lilies, carnations, roses, daisies and orchids arranged spectacularly in a bouquet, is there a better way to say ‘I can’t live without you’?
• Faithful - Being faithful can be better expressed with a faithful bouquet made of the lilies, daisies, carnations, viburnum, statice and 12 roses.
• Dangerous in love - When the same 12 roses are combined with lilies, it makes the dangerous in love bouquet and this is a terrific combination of flowers.
Among the other common occasions for giving flowers, few unique occasions in Chile are the Independence Day on September 11th and the Easter where the dead and departed are remembered with flowers.
It is always a great way to say anything you wish to say with flowers!