A mountainous Caribbean island with natural hot springs and tropical rain-forests. A wild xerophitic plant known as Sabinea carinalis, commonly known as Carib Wood or 'Bwa Kwaib' is the National Flower of Dominican. Gifting Flowers like Roses & Lilies is a big tradition here. Tulips, Orchids & Carnations are also preferred as gifts.
Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Dominica Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Dominica? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Dominica into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Gifting Flowers in Dominica
Dominica is a beautiful island with bountiful natural beauty and colourful beaches. The people are warm and friendly. They love talking about their place to others. If you are thinking about sending a gift for a friend residing in Dominica, you can send flowers to Dominica online. Just like anywhere in the world Dominicans love receiving flowers. They love the aura radiated by flowers. Flowers are an important part of the country’s culture. Be it any celebration, the event is incomplete without flowers, which makes flowers a great gift.
Flower gifting culture in Dominica:
Flowers are a great gifting option. When you are invited to a Dominican home, you may wish to take gifts for your host. Generally people don’t expect gifts when you visit them. Even then, if you are still considering taking gifts, make sure you don’t get any thing you personally prefer, which comes across as inappropriate. Flowers are your best bet. Each flower colour has different meanings and you can choose the flower as per the occasion.
Daisies represent friendship, honour and mutual respect. You can also choose carnations since they represent family, friendship and love. Flowers are seen as a token of appreciation by Dominicans. In Dominican culture, gift-exchanges aren’t too popular. You could instead send flowers as a token of appreciation. Arrange a flower delivery to Dominica from any part of the world. You can get fresh flowers delivered by placing an order with a reliable online florist.
Occasions to send flowers to Dominica:
Dominicans celebrate a number of events all year round. During any special occasion, you can arrange to express your love/ gratitude for your loved one using flowers. Online florists will help you choose the right flower as per the occasion.
• Christmas, New Year and Easter: Christianity is the widely followed religion in Dominica with 90% of Dominicans following it. During Christian celebrations, those from small villages travel to churches in larger villages for masses. You can offer them wishes by sending flowers.
• Carnival: This comes around during February or March. The carnival formally begins a month before the actual day of the event with parades. Competitions and activities are held for two days. This is a great time to send flowers to Dominica. It would show that you appreciate and respect their culture.
• Birthdays and anniversaries: Dominicans celebrate birthdays in a low-key manner. Birthday flowers would be considered as a thoughtful gift. During anniversaries couples exchange flowers as a symbol of love. If you want to gift flowers to someone on their anniversary, you can choose white or pink anniversary flowers.
• Other occasions: Dominicans are more family-oriented. International days of celebration like Valentine’s Day, Women’s Day, and Mother’s Day etc are also great occasions to send flowers.
• Funeral: Earlier as per the Carib custom, they buried the dead in foetal position but now they have done away with such practices. White flowers are generally ideal for funerals. You can take the help of reliable Dominica florists to deliver white roses, calla lilies or chrysanthemums during this period.