Best Sellers (See More Below)
Over 2 Million Served, Since 2004 - Customer Testimonials
Thanks a lot Richard. I have recommended all my Relatives & Friends to use your Super Services with the Beautiful Floral Arrangements. Your prices are Great, plus you ship around the world. I was really happy to have found you. So, I have told not only people from the USA, but also China, Europe & Australia about FLORA2000.com, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!!
Jerry Rodrigues - United States - September 06, 2012
The Greenland Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Greenland? Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Greenland into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Gifting Culture and Traditions among the Inuits of Greenland
Every nation, state and communities have their own unique traditions and rituals. The distinct culture of Inuit, natives of Greenland is no exception. The Eskimos lead life differently than the mainland natives of Greenland.
Their life is amidst nature and extreme wonders. Thus, they experience the real joy of loving their dear ones. Their lifestyle shapes them to value the gifts of nature. We will find them always symbolising flowers to be their strength, purity and part of their life.
Many people from other nations have a misconception that Greenland Inuit never know anything about flowers and green pastures as their world is full of white snow. Interestingly, Inuits do understand more about the floral abundance found on their land.
Hence, while you are planning to send flowers to Greenland friends or relatives especially living in Inuit settlement, make sure to understand the right occasions to gift such gorgeous scented flowers.
Local people of Greenland love to decorate their homes with flowers for every occasion they celebrate. You can find the national flower, Dwarf fireweed decorating their homes during every festival. Thus, making a flower delivery to Greenland homes during festival occasions are always appreciated.
More about flowers gifting culture of Greenland
• Greenland boasts of nurturing an array of wildflowers. Yes, there may be lack of huge trees however the land has abundance of grasslands and colourful wildflowers growing everywhere like in Narsarsuaq. If you want to gift birthday flowers while hiking in this wonderful country, choose the small bright coloured flowers found everywhere.
• There are uncommon flowers, the country’s pride and is a nature’s blissful sight. You can sight plenty of native flowers of Greenland in its valleys and river beds. So, it is not a surprise when the Greenland florists arrange these into floral baskets of native flowers to be gifted, may be as Christmas flowers or Valentine day’s flowers.
• There are even flower valleys in the midst of mountains where the glaciers melt during summer season. What a gorgeous sight to behold! You can see the nature being at its best here.
• The most famous wildflowers are the Arctic Cottongrass. You need to just tie them up with colourful strings to present to your mother as Mother’s Day flowers.
Other gifts in Inuit culture
Natives of Greenland value their natural treasures a lot, thus they are overjoyed when they receive exotic flowers creatively clustered together. Apart from flowers, Inuit people love to gift basic staple things like food, especially hunted whale meat along with beautifully decorated flowers.
The most celebrated occasions are Christmas, wedding eves, Potlatch, Messenger Feast and the joyous instances of catching whales by the crew members of ships.
You can gift a collection of native flowers along with gifts anytime and is enjoyed by them always. While you plan to present flowers to Greenland natives, make sure to do it through well reliable florists ready to deliver the flowers fresh and as well packed gift at the earliest and they will receive the scented natural flowers with a lovely smile.
Valentine’s Day 2021
Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the ’most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine’s Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine’s Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine’s Day?’
Flowers For Valentine’s Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift’ you’ve been looking for is just a click away.