The India Collection
Experience the joy of gifting heart-warming flowers and gifts to your loved ones with our guaranteed on time flower delivery. Be it birthdays, anniversaries or any other celebrations, you can choose from our exquisite collection and send flowers to India. For those who wish to send their heartfelt wishes from abroad can send flowers online to India using our flower delivery India service. Our gifts will surely be a memorable surprise for your loved ones.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to India?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to India into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Flower & Gifts are the ideal way to express mutual love and affection with each other in this busy schedule of everyone today. Since ancient times the idea of presenting gifts in India is well established. In olden times, Indians used to gift grains, cattle, fabrics, pottery, gold and silver ornaments etc to their dear ones but now sweets, fruits, antique pieces, flowers, toys for children’s, wines etc. A flower market, till recently restricted to religious and ceremonial occasions but today buyers are demanding not just the traditional jasmine, roses or marigold, but also exotic gladioli, carnations, lilies, tube-roses, gerberas, asters, candy tufts, lady's lace, orchids and anthuriums.
Indulge In Celebrations of Colours and Fragrances by Sending Beautiful Flowers to India
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “India”?
It’s landscape, the colours or the delicious spicy food? Or maybe, it’s all of the above, and more?
Well, you may or may not know this, but flowers are quite significant to the culture of the country and find a special place in religious offerings, gifts, and beauty. Basically, almost every aspect of the culture, more or less, is enhanced by the inclusion of flowers.
Flowers for myriad Indian celebrations
Religious rituals in India involve flowers as part of offerings to deities. While all flowers find their place at the deities' altar, some are considered more auspicious than others. For example, the hibiscus is a vibrant flower that is included in many religious rituals. Garlands of white flowers like jasmine and lilies are hung around the necks of the deities. In religion, therefore, flowers symbolise purity.
Many Indian women love to put flowers in their hair. It amplifies their beauty and also provides them with a faint, natural fragrance. If you visit the southern half of the country, you will find almost every woman with a garland of jasmine tied around her long, black tresses. It is truly a sight to behold!
Indians also subscribe to the idea of gifting flowers. Whether it is as a romantic gesture, or as a message of condolence, flowers form a part of the average Indian lifestyle. Their presence glorifies the already colourful scenery of the country.
You can send flowers to India
on any occasion, your friends and loved ones will be happy to receive them!
Send Flowers To India From Any Part Of The World!
Now that you understand the importance of flowers in the Indian context, you’re sure to be tempted to send flowers to India from the USA
. Whether it is a birthday or an anniversary, your loved ones will be overjoyed to receive a big bouquet from you on their special day.
Trying to impress your crush from a different continent? Arrange for flower delivery in India
. Some red roses will relate all those emotions that you would love them to know!
The ladies in your life need some TLC, and what better way to surprise them than with a huge bouquet of their favourite flowers? Watch their beautiful faces break into a lovely smile as they receive the amazing flower arrangement from you.
Sometimes, tragedy strikes all of a sudden- even at moments when we're most unprepared for it. In such circumstances, you can arrange for same-day flower delivery to India. These flowers will let your loved ones know that they're not alone in their turbulent times you've kept them in your prayers.
To Indians, flowers are indispensable. You’ll find their presence in every household, as a religious element, a beauty product or simply a decoration. If you want to send your Indian loved ones a big bouquet of blooms online, think of us first!
Major Festivals In India
- A traditional Hindu festival that celebrates the beginning of spring. It also represents the conquest of good over evil. It is best known around the world for the powder that revellers throw on each other, leaving festival-goers coated in different colours by the end of the day.
- Festival of lights. It is also one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India. Diwali falls between mid-October or November. Indians light traditional earthen Diyas on this day. Houses are decorated with colourful artworks called Rangoli (patterns created on the floor using coloured rice and/or powder).
– It us the biggest and the most important festival in the state of Kerala. It represents harvest and is celebrated with joy and enthusiasm all over the Kerala. According to a popular legend, the festival is celebrated to welcome King Mahabali, whose spirit is said to visit Kerala at the time of Onam.
- A Hindu festival that admires God Ganesha and equality amongst mankind. It’s a ten-day festival, which typically falls in Gregorian months of August or September.
– Considered most vital days for Muslims, this is the "festival of breaking the fast". During Ramzan, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking from sunrise to sunset. Ramadan is one of the five Pillars of Islam, requiring prayers five times a day, generally encouraging a more reflective behaviour.
- One of the many popular festivals celebrated across India. Irrespective of caste and creed, people from all walks of life participate in this festival. The concept of Raksha Bandhan is mainly that of protection, by a brother to his sister.
– This festival celebrates the Hindu God Rama's victory over the demon king Ravana. Dussehra represents triumph of good over evil. Marigold flowers are the best significance during these ten nights of wisdom.
is mostly set to be celebrated on 14th/15th January. It is considered the perfect way to continue the celebrations of the year that went by and also to mark the beginning of the harvest season.
commemorates the earthly appearance of Krishna, who is described in India’s sacred writings as God Himself. It is one of the biggest religious festivals in the world.