The India Collection
Experience the joy of gifting heart-warming flowers and gifts to your loved ones with our guaranteed on time flower delivery. Be it birthdays, anniversaries or any other celebrations, you can choose from our exquisite collection and send flowers to India. For those who wish to send their heartfelt wishes from abroad can send flowers online to India using our flower delivery India service. Our gifts will surely be a memorable surprise for your loved ones.
Major Festivals In India
- A traditional Hindu festival that celebrates the beginning of spring. It also represents the conquest of good over evil. It is best known around the world for the powder that revellers throw on each other, leaving festival-goers coated in different colours by the end of the day.
- Festival of lights. It is also one of the biggest festivals celebrated in India. Diwali falls between mid-October or November. Indians light traditional earthen Diyas on this day. Houses are decorated with colourful artworks called Rangoli (patterns created on the floor using coloured rice and/or powder).
– It us the biggest and the most important festival in the state of Kerala. It represents harvest and is celebrated with joy and enthusiasm all over the Kerala. According to a popular legend, the festival is celebrated to welcome King Mahabali, whose spirit is said to visit Kerala at the time of Onam.
- A Hindu festival that admires God Ganesha and equality amongst mankind. It’s a ten-day festival, which typically falls in Gregorian months of August or September.
– Considered most vital days for Muslims, this is the "festival of breaking the fast". During Ramzan, Muslims refrain from eating and drinking from sunrise to sunset. Ramadan is one of the five Pillars of Islam, requiring prayers five times a day, generally encouraging a more reflective behaviour.
- One of the many popular festivals celebrated across India. Irrespective of caste and creed, people from all walks of life participate in this festival. The concept of Raksha Bandhan is mainly that of protection, by a brother to his sister.
– This festival celebrates the Hindu God Rama's victory over the demon king Ravana. Dussehra represents triumph of good over evil. Marigold flowers are the best significance during these ten nights of wisdom.
is mostly set to be celebrated on 14th/15th January. It is considered the perfect way to continue the celebrations of the year that went by and also to mark the beginning of the harvest season.
commemorates the earthly appearance of Krishna, who is described in India’s sacred writings as God Himself. It is one of the biggest religious festivals in the world.
Mother's Day Flowers to India
Mother's Day is celebrated on 2nd Sunday in the month of May. Children of all ages pamper their mothers with something special be it Mother's Day flower arrangements, bouquets or gifts. This day is celebrated to honor Anna Jarvis, a well known social activist in the United States.
What flowers to gift mom on mother's day?
Carnations in different colors are the most traditional flowers for mum's day. No matter what she likes; at Flora2000 we have flowers and gifts for every superwoman on your list. Be it classic Pink or Red Roses, Mixed colored Carnations, Lilies or Orchids – we stock the best flowers available online and with our local florist. All these are delivered with a sweet card message, so she knows she’s really special.
To make your Mom feel on top of the world; add a box of Chocolate; Cake or a bottle of Perfume or A wine with your flower bouquet.
The perfect Mother's Day flowers and gifts you've been looking for; is just a click away.
Tips on send Mother's Day flowers and gifts to India.
Book your orders now or well in advance for a guaranteed delivery on or before May 13th
Flowers (specially mixed colored Carnations and/or Pink & Red Roses) with chocolates are the most preferred gifts for mom.
Jewellery, Watches, handbags and cosmetics are some of the other alternate choice.
Don’t forget to use our flower coupons to get additional discounts on your order.
Flowers we have for your Mom
- Mother’s Day Mixed Colored Carnations.
- Pink Roses with vase.
- Pink & White Lily arrangement.
- Roses and Lilies Bouquet.
- Red Roses in a clear glass vase.
- Mother’s Day Gift & Hampers.
- Mother’s Day Flowers in basket.
- Mother’s Day Arrangement.
- Mother's Day Bouquet.
- Roses with Teddy & Chocolates.
- Carnations with Teddy Bear & Chocolates.