The Taiwan Collection
We at Flora2000 bring together elegant designs, guaranteed on time flower delivery, personal care, and the finest quality to offer you luxurious floral arrangements for those special occasions. Send flowers and make special occasions even more memorable for your loved ones by delighting them with enchanting ensembles. Rely on us to send flowers online across the country to Leeds by choosing something stunning from our lavish collection of bouquets and exquisite gifts.
How do i send International Flower Delivery to Taiwan?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Taiwan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
- Taiwan is formerly known as Formosa and is located to east of mainland china.
- It’s a highly industrialize country.
- Taiwanese Mandarin is the official language of Taiwan.
- Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival, Yanshui Beehive Fireworks Festival, Jinshan Fire Fishing Festival, Biennial Butterfly Beauty Festival are the most popular festivals in Taiwan.
- Avoid presenting things which are made locally.
- Eight is the luckiest number.
- Plum Blossom (Prunus Mei) is national flower of this country.
- Pink & White Roses, Orchids, Phalaenopsis, Red Anthodium and White Lilies are some of the popular choices for flower gifting in Taiwan.
- Giving eight of something brings luck to the recipient.
- People in Taiwan give gift on Chinese New Year, weddings, births and funerals.
- If possible do not gift handkerchiefs, clocks, and umbrellas to Taiwanese.
Learn the Culture and Tradition of Gifting Flowers in Taiwan
Taiwan is a beautiful country where flowers hold a special cultural and historical significance. As flowers play an important role in the life of Taiwanese, there are many interesting facts you'll learn about the traditions in this country. Read on....
Whether it is a birthday, wedding, business opening or funeral, all have different customs to follow and different flowers need to be sent. There are reasons why specific flowers should be sent during any particular occasion. Therefore, it is important to acquire knowledge about the flower traditions in Taiwan.
Types of Flowers and Their Significance In Taiwan Culture
Funerals are an important event in the culture of Taiwanese. It forms an essential tradition and custom surrounding the deceased. If you want to send flowers to Taipei Taiwan to show your sympathy over the loss of a grandparent, parent, or other relatives, sympathy flowers are the ideal choice.
What kind of flowers should I send to a funeral in Taiwan?
– Flower delivery Taichung Taiwan provides a large collection of flowers that can be delivered to any place and at any time. There are basically two kinds of flower arrangements that are sent to a funeral. One is the free-standing bouquet, which is a large cut flower arrangement. This is an excellent choice for people to send flowers directly to a service that lasts only for a short time.
The second option is to send flowers in advance, and an orchid is highly preferred choice. Instead of a free-standing arrangement, orchids have a long life and are also convenient to take care of.
What types of color are appropriate in flowers?
– The traditional color of grief is white, but purple and yellow are also appropriate. If the deceased was very old, then the pink color may also be appropriate to celebrate a long life instead of sorrow. Send flowers to Taiwan cheap to express your sentiments to your loved ones, and support them emotionally during the difficult times.
“Kalanchoe” is regarded as a “longevity flower”, in Mandarin due to its long blooming duration and slow growth. Whatever be the occasion, sending flowers through flower delivery Kaohsiung Taiwan
is a good way to wish many happy returns to a person on their birthday.
Good Fortune and Love
Rose is considered to be one of the best ways to pass on good wishes to any couple on their marriage. The red color of rose is a symbol of romantic love and good fortune. A few other occasions where you can gift a red rose are Valentine's Day, Anniversary, Birthday, etc.
Carnations are a representation of warm wishes, and blessings. They are popular as Mother’s Day and wedding flowers. These are again a great way to show your sympathy to someone who is not keeping well. Light colors, such as pink, yellow and purple, are considered as good choices to convey a message of friendship and affection.
Flowers hold an important place in Taiwan when it comes to celebrating important phases of life. This article will help you learn about the flower culture in Taiwan. Before you place an order, taking assistance of the online flower stores will prove to be beneficial.
Valentine's Day 2020
Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14th is a festival of romance & love. Being the 'most romantic day of the year celebrated with Valentine Flowers and cards. It’s also celebrated as 'Saint Valentine's Day’ or the ‘Feast of Saint Valentine’.
We at Flora2000 offer exclusive selection of Valentine’s Day Flowers and Gifts. No matter what flowers she likes, here you will find the perfect flowers she’ll love. Name them - Valentines Red Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips or Orchids – we stock them.
Valentines is all about Love – a girlfriend, boyfriend, mother, daughter or anyone you love from the bottom of your heart deserves a gift made of flowers. It goes without saying ‘All arrangements & gifts we deliver comes with a personalized cardwritten by you expressing what you feel on this special day’. So go ahead and pick her favorite gifts before they are gone off the shelf.
Tips for Valentine's Day
1. Book your orders early [Ideally now] for a guaranteed delivery on or before February 14th 2020.
2. Don’t forget to use flower coupons wherever applicable.
3. Romantic Valentine’s Day Red Roses are perfect if you want to hear a ‘YES’ from your loved one.
4. If flowers are not what she likes; chose from something like a Valentine Cake, Perfumes, Valentine Soft Toys or a Gift like the ‘I Love You’ Red Heart shaped Soft Toys or Pillow. Even Valentine Spa basket are a hit.
5. A Silver Bracelet is another super option.
Did you know Flowers in Red are her first choice and it makes some of the best Valentine Gifts for “Her”.
So you will ask ‘What Women prefer on Valentine's Day?’
Flowers For Valentine's Day
Well Roses and Chocolates are the most common items followed by ‘Cuddly Toys, Cushions, Soft Toys, Handbags, Watches & Cosmetics’.
Keeping ‘THAT SPECIAL WOMAN’ in mind; we have stocked the newest collection of the freshest hand cut flowers:
1. Valentine Red Roses.
2. Valentine Pink Roses.
3. Valentine Pink Lilies.
4. Valentine Rose and Lilies Bouquet.
5. Valentines Gifts & Hampers.
6. Valentine Flowers.
7. Valentine Flower Arrangements in Red, White & Pink.
8. Valentine Roses.
9. Valentine Rose with Teddy & Chocolates.
Just remember with Flora2000 ‘The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift’ you've been looking for is just a click away.