The Japan Collection
The world's most sought after luxury floral ensembles are now available in a vase near you at surprisingly affordable prices and with an extended array of Gifts! Featuring international brands, sleek designs, clean cuts, and elegant accessories - our chic international ensembles have been thoughtfully crafted to suit urban sensibilities. Gift in style and choose from our vast collection of Flowers, Hampers, Soft Toys, Perfumes etc.
Why Choose Our International Flower Delivery?
Flora2000 has transformed International flower delivery to Japan into a fine and effortless art. With our efficient flowers & gifs delivery services worldwide; you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message to your loved ones. Be it Roses, Lilies, Carnations or Cakes, our gifts are sure to make both the sender and the receiver happy. We make sure the gifts you give reflects what you feel about the receiver.
Lilies, lotus and camellias are categorized into sad gesture. Before gifting any Japanese mates make sure you have a glance about Hanakotoba. Blue (forgot-me-not) and red camellias comprises love while cherry blossoms are apt for generous and kindness.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.