The Japan Collection
We at Flora2000 hand-pick flowers of the highest pedigree, compose them into the most breathtaking floral arrangements and deliver right on time. Our legacy lies in creating these floral works of art and making floral gifting a luxurious experience for you. With an ever increasing delivery network that’s spread across 190 countries you can send flowers to Japan to your loved ones without any hassle. If you are looking to send flowers across Japan, from Kagoshima to Fukushima or Tokyo to Yokohama or Osaka to Nagoya then just go through our stunning collection and send something enamoring to your friends and family.
Lilies, lotus and camellias are categorized into sad gesture. Before gifting any Japanese mates make sure you have a glance about Hanakotoba. Blue (forgot-me-not) and red camellias comprises love while cherry blossoms are apt for generous and kindness.
Traditional Japanese Flowers
Hanakotoba (花言葉) is the Japanese form of the language of flowers. If you are sending flowers to Japan, you should definitely know the meaning of Japanese flowers! Here are 10 of the most common flowers in Japan.
- Tsubaki (Camellia) signifies humility and the perfect love.
- Sumire (Violet) represents small love and sincerity.
- Momo (Peach) shows a Fascinating personality.
- Sakura (Japanese Cherry) indicates Accomplishment and Beauty of heart.
- Sakurasou (Primula sieboldii) stands for Desire and Long-lasting love.
- Asagao (Morning Glory) shows Brief love and Bond of love.
- Kiku (Chrysanthemum) represents Noble and Purity.
- Kinmokusei (Orange Osmanthus) represents a True and Noble person.
- Kosumosu (Cosmos) stands for Cleanliness and Love.
- Ume (Japanese Apricot) shows Elegance and Faithfulness.